Monday, September 7, 2026

Israel: A horrific expose on the murder of Palestinian prisoner Tha'er Abu Assab.


Shaiel Ben-Ephraim

 

A horrific expose on the murder of Palestinian prisoner Tha'er Abu Assab, a Palestinian prisoner at Ketziot prison by guards in November 2023 appeared in Haaretz today. 


Among the most damning evidence in the case are the texts of one warden, Oshrit Aliga, who as you can see in the video inlcuded here was literally the poster child for the Israeli Prison Services. Here are the texts verbatim: 

 

Abu Assad

On the night Tha'er Abu Assab, was murdered, she texted a friend: "Sweetie, here is an update for you, he's dead now." She added that she was "very happy and satisfied, but it's a mess right now. There was a lot of blood and they broke them."

 

WhatsApp exchange with her friend, December 2023:

"They brought some Amalek-son whores down in the middle of the street, sitting there on the ground with just underwear and blindfolds on. I'm already getting myself and the shift ready to receive them for Shabbat, we will give them a proper Shabbat reception." 

 

Responding to her friend's joke about her baton: "My club is fine, after a fair number of disinfections."

"Imagine me and you in a cell with two prisoners cuffed hand to hand, and the shift commander tells us 'go ahead, cut loose', sweetie, I swear you'd have enjoyed it here with me."

 

When her friend asked if she physically hits them: "I wish I had a way to prove it to you, to show you something, I swear to you, sis, I break them apart. You've never known me like this. [This is] routine. [When the] next round comes, if I haven't cracked one of his kidneys, as far as I'm concerned I'm not going into the wing."

 

WhatsApp exchange with her domestic partner, corrections officer Tamer Trudi, same month:

"We got another 70 whores from October 7th. Each one of course got a personal welcome, and some got a joint one because of the [limited] supply of handcuffs."

 

After Trudi replied "Haha, how nice that there's always a welcome": "And since we were already tired from hitting them, the commander took off his belt and undid it on them. And the screaming , like females — at minimum they're a punching bag."

 

Watch the video to see her enthusiastic physical training that allows her to murder and torture inmates. She has not been charged.

No comments: