- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
Monday, January 9, 2017
The US Working Class Will Fight Back.
I was somewhat put off by Meryl Streep's contribution at the Golden Globe Awards. All it was really was cheerleading for the Democrats. It is also because the US working class is not on the move that people can feel like there's nothing we can do and that all sorts of other issues dominate, issues that are really meant to distract us from the major economic and political struggles we have to wage against the capitalist offensive.
This doesn't mean there are not all sorts of issues that matter but the most important struggle of all is the battle to rid ourselves of capitalism and the filth that accompanies it. Only then will we be able to build a society, a democratic socialist society that will allow human beings to realize our full potential.