- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Monday, January 9, 2017
California's big redwood tunnel tree brought down.
I was thinking about the fall of California's big redwood tunnel tree this morning. I was thinking there was more involved than a winter storm. Maybe the winter storm was as powerful as it was because of climate change which is caused by capitalism. Maybe also the tunnel was carved in the tree to attract tourists for profits, again for capitalism. That capitalism is a nasty system. This is what I think anyway. Life on earth as we know it, and all the beautiful things on earth will be destroyed by capitalism unless we destroy capitalism first. Sean O'Torain. Sean.