- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
From Aleppo: Journalist Eva Bartlett in the Bay Area
Independent journalist Eva Bartlett and Gerry Condon of US Veterans for Peace on Syria in the Bay Area this Thursday and Friday!
Independent Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett, newly arrived from Syria, will report on her experiences in Aleppo and elsewhere in Syria, as will Gerry Condon, US Veterans for Peace VP and member of the US Peace Council Delegation to Syria. You will definitely hear much that you have not heard elsewhere, and perhaps question what you think you know about Syria. Eva lived in Gaza for three years and was one of the few western reporters present during the Israeli attacks that killed thousands of Palestinians.
Wednesday, Dec. 14, 7 PM
Peace United Church of Christ, 900 High St., Santa Cruz, CA
Thursday, Dec. 15, 7 PM
Humanist Hall, 390 27th St., Oakland, CA (between Broadway and Telegraph, 19th St. BART), with brief intro from Jeff Mackler of UNAC
Friday, Dec. 16, 7 PM
Eric Quezada Center, 518 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA (16th & Mission BART), with brief intro from Jeff Mackler of UNAC
Admission: $10-20 sliding scale. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Organizers, sponsors and co-sponsors: International Action Center (IAC), United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC), US Peace Council, Syria Solidarity Movement, Socialist Action, Workers World Party, Resource Center for Non Violence Palestine/Israel Action Committee, ANSWER – SF Bay Area, Cindy Sheehan Soapbox, Mt. Diablo Peace and Justice Center, Peace and Freedom Party (Marin), Peace and Freedom Party (San Francisco), Project Censored, Media Freedom Foundation