Saturday, June 27, 2020

Shooting at Breonna Park Louisville.




Richard Mellor
I have talked to some folks in Louisville and I have been told that there is suspicion among people there that the shooter, who the media describes as a "homeless" man was a mole. I cannot confirm that at this point but have talked to people that were there.

I have been sent this picture that I am told is an image of the shooter.
I am trying to get further confirmation on this and, as I say, some have questioned the media's description of the shooter as a homeless man and think he is a mole. But we can imagine it is a hectic situation there at the moment.

I have received further confirmation that this man, Steven Lopez is the shooter. There have been ongoing peaceful protests there to force authorities to fire the police that entered Breonna Taylor's apartment on a "no Knock" warrant. Her boyfriend assumed it was a home invasion and fired in self defense. The police responded firing 20 rounds in to the apartment with one officer firing ten rounds killing Breonna Taylor who was an "essential" worker.

It is my understanding that the ongoing protests are calling for the firing arrests and prosecution of the police that murdered Breonna Taylor. No drugs were found in yet another senseless violent murder of a black woman by the police.

At 8 minutes in there is an interview with one of the people who confronted the shooter.

No comments: