- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Occupy Oakland's first night.
I thought it would be worth sharing this video with readers, a bit of history. I found it buried in my files. It is Occupy Oakland's first night and it was a great turnout and a real mood of unity and a sense of collective power. Even this video doesn't capture it fully but check out the little girl, she's lovely.