Wednesday, September 16, 2020

There's no Evidence the US Has a Racist History is There?


If you support Trump, especially if you are a union worker and work in a multi-ethnic workplace (what they call diverse). You should openly defend your support of this man which is your right and explain why.  You should explain how his views strengthen the union and our struggle for higher wages, better conditions and a decent standard of living.

You should defend his position that the US is not racist and never has been as you clearly support it. Trump has done us all a favor in a way, he has brought this crap in to the open. You support fascism, racism, let us all know.

I should add that in the video I say 1000 white men were indicted for killing a black man in 1866, as far as my recollection goes, this was in Texas. Also, I mention getting 26 views on a video I did defending Ilhan Omar, it was 26,000 and it's on this channel. I'm not a Democrat just to clarify.

Also, This video will be on our blog, Facts For Working People at weknowwhatsup.blogspot.com If you are on FB if you can "like" our Facebook page please do so. It's at:
http://www.facebook.com/FactsForWorki...

No comments: