|Click here to download the flyer.|
Date: 8:30-10:30 AM – Tues. June 12thDemonstrate for ASOTRECOL & injured Colombian GM workers resisting illegal firings on June 12 at GM Headquarters, Renaissance Center (E. Jefferson Ave), downtown Detroit.
(Please note: 4 pm rally on 6/11 is cancelled)
In Solidarity with ASOTRECOL* & injured Colombian GM Workers resisting illegal firings!
@ GM Headquarters, Detroit – Renaissance Center facing Jefferson Ave
8:30-10:30 am, June 12th
Click here to download the flyer.
“Today’s GM will do the right thing”– Mary Barra, GM CEO (April 1, 2014)
If GM is doing the “right thing,” then
- Why did the Colombian Labor Ministry fine GM over $200,000 for illegally firing injured GM workers? – 5/2016
- Why did a Colombian judge issue GM a fine, and sentence the plant manager to 3 days in jail, for refusing a court order to re-instate injured workers? – 8/2017
- Why do GM workers continue to be injured on the job? And then fired?
- Why is GM continuing to refuse to reach a fair settlement with workers injured and fired in 2011 (members of ASOTRECOL)?
Sponsored and endorsed by
- Michigan Coalition for Human Rights
- Pax Christi
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Worker Solidarity Action Network
- Moratorium Now!
- Autoworker Caravan