- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Hatton Interview: British Labor Moves Left.
Despite the propaganda of the 1% that working will people accept everything that's thrown at them it is evident that there is a global movement against austerity. From Greece to Italy and Ireland, Chile to Cambodia, workers are fighting back. Here in the US there are movements throughout the country against the capitalist offensive. Here is an interview with Derek Hatton, a former leader of Liverpool city council in the 1980's where he discusses the present surge of support for the most left wing candidate for leader of the British Labor Party.