- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences ...
Friday, November 15, 2013
Socialist Kshama Sawant wins Seattle Council seat
This is a short interview with Kshama Sawant who has won her election in Seattle against four-time incumbent Richard Conlin. As of Friday afternoon she was ahead by some 1600 votes and Conlin conceded although the votes have to be confirmed. This is a significant development and a victory for all workers. We will comment in more detail about her success over the weekend. It is enough to say that she is already being vilified by the big business press with Forbes savaging her and claiming she should not be allow to teach economics because she's a socialist.