It was nauseating to see Obama in Israel this week, hugging Netenyahu and talking about how "complex" Israeli politics is when referring to the settling of right wing religious fanatics on Palestinian land.
Hajo Meyer, a survivor of the Nazi death camps is a hero, as is Norman Finkelstein for criticizing the racist Zionist regime: Meyer said Zionism is in “stark contrast with Judaic ethics; it’s racist and separatist.
Meyer, ...."[C]laimed Zionists have one goal: to garner the maximum Palestinian region, but with the minimum number of Palestinians in it."
"Meyer said he feels those who support the 'inhumane and unjust policies of the Israeli occupation' misuse the Holocaust to justify policies toward the Palestinians. They say nobody will ever or has ever suffered as much as they did in the Holocaust,' ..... adding that Zionists have created a “‘monopoly’ that justifies the dispossession of Palestinians.” The Emory Wheel
We can only imagine the hatred that the Palestinians must feel as their land and, in the case below, their children are taken by Israeli soldiers. To hear Obama talk of how these two sides need to work together for peace, as if they are equals. The Palestinians with no state, no army, no planes or ships in negotiations with the Zionist/US duo. The US support for the Israeli Apartheid state is at the root of anti-American feeling and the most destabilizing factor in the Middle East.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives