- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Canada: Quebec students refuse to back down.
Students in Quebec don't get much air time here in the US. One person goes off and kills someone and it's all over the news. 100,000 join together to fight for education or a better world and it's nowhere. I wonder why! This came from Wendy in Toronto.