You have to use your imagination in this business. Otherwise facts and figures can just become facts and figures. Some recent information demands we use our imagination. The average chief executive officer of the top 500 companies in the US brings home almost as much every year as does 383 average households. So this degenerate who has helped bring down the economic system again and again, who bribes and buys the politicians and whose class controls the state apparatus, is given enough to pay the mortgage and living expenses of 383 families. How many households in the much poorer countries could this persons income cover?
The 1% 99% idea is alive and well. The system has to be changed. Capitalism has to be ended.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions