- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Friday, March 9, 2012
AIPAC drives the US towards war on Iran
This is an RT interview with Max Blumenthal whose website is here
Readers might want to check out another video that Blumenthal is associated with here. I should warn you there's some nasty comments in it. One person comments that it is bad journalism as the interviewer asks a bunch of drunken Israeli's their views on Obama. Mind you, if you've ever heard those settlers talk they are some racist bastards for sure.
What strikes me though is that the vast majority of these Israeli's appear to be Americans. Their right to call that part of the world "theirs" and to displace those already on it, is a right granted them by god so it's sort of hard to argue against that. One wouldn't want to infringe a persons right to religious freedom would one?