Thursday, October 23, 2008

the finest play

Okay Okay I am trying to tempt people who have not read Marx before to try him out. Let us see what he says in one place about play. "The care-burdened man in need has no sense for the finest play."  I could go into it more but I will leave it there. 

I see that the worlds stock markets crashed again yesterday and the worlds currencies are in turmoil. This crisis in my opinion is only at its beginning. The other shoe has still to fall. The mass lay offs and surge in unemployment. At the same time the agreement between the US forces in Iraq and the Iraq government seems to be coming apart. And the NATO forces in Afghanistan are being defeated and Pakistan is turning to China for aid. Bush leaves office leaving behind a catastrophe for US imperialism and world capitalism. This will be his legacy. Sean

No comments: