- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Thursday, July 26, 2018
What US Taxpayers Pay For in Palestine
I follow Aya Isleem on Twitter. She is a young woman living in Gaza City and is from Gaza. She shares the horrific consequences of the Zionist regime's siege and periodic invasions of what is the largest open air prison on the planet.
What she shares here is made possible thanks to the backing of the US in terms of political protection at the UN and around the world and the generous supply of money for weapons of mass destruction used against Palestinians. The Zionist regime's occupation and theft of Palestinian land as well as its policy of ethnic cleansing is clearly a crime against humanity. Israel has become an Apartheid state.
Also, check out Gideon Levi's speech here.