- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Thousands of Poles Rally For Abortion Rights.
Anyone who has been to Poland is aware of the huge influence the Catholic Church has there. But we can see, as we are all over the world, that women and their allies are on the offensive against sexism, patriarchy and woman's oppression in general. The Catholic Church, an undemocratic corporation run by a100 old misogynists wants to force its archaic, patriarchal code on women.