- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences ...
Friday, November 4, 2016
San Leandro: Mobile Home Millionaires exploiting the poor.
The uncivilized practice of dealing in human shelter. Safe, secure and affordable housing is a human right.
Be sure to check out the links below for an interview with one of the investors that has purchased this Mobile Home Park and also a video from the Guardian about investors in these facilities and how they get rich doing it as well.
Here is the interview. This parasitic individual is described as a Young entrepreneur building a Mobile Home community. Funny isn't it, someone destroying communities described as building them-------Orwellian. https://youtu.be/xFP_2RQGS9A
Mobile Home University. How to get rich through dealing in human shelter. https://youtu.be/xFP_2RQGS9A
Complaint filed against against Cascade Corporate Management Inc. by a resident of one of their mobile home parks. http://www.psyclaw.com/2014-04-28-FILED-Complaint.pdf
The complaint alleges: Negligence, Negligent Supervision and Premises Liability
Rally: San Leandro City Hall steps:
Monday November 7th