- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Friday, September 23, 2016
Keith Lamont Scott and Dylann Roof. Notice the difference.
This is how the Charlotte police dealt with Keith Lamont Scott, a black man. What we know so far is he never threatened the police, never shot a cop, never shot anyone. You can hear what he wife is saying on the video. She shot it.