- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Friday, March 4, 2016
More on the Zionist stranglehold on Palestinian life.
This situation is somewhat similar to the relationship Ireland was forced to have with Britain in that all trade and economic activity related to Ireland had to go through the occupying power. The Zionist regime will never allow, certainly not voluntarily anyway, an independent Palestinian state unhinged from Israeli capital and economic power. Things will get worse before they get better, particularly so as there are no US politicians that challenge the Zionist regime to any serious extent or oppose US foreign policy that is the prime source of instability in the region through it's imperial policy and support of brutal racist regime like Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Bernie Sanders says practically nothing about US foreign policy as he is s support of it along with its Zionist component. It is also shameful that so many of his supporters allow him to get away with ignoring this issue and keeping his mouth shut about the military budget, arms spending, proxy wars etc.