Please take the time to watch this documentary and listen to John Pilger's narration. This is what the US presidential candidates who spoke at the AIPAC meeting are defending. This is what is kept in place by massive amounts of military armor and money from the US taxpayer.
This, and other similar foreign policy decisions made by the millionaires and billionaires in Congress, is why your public services have been slashed, your schools decimated, your highways and bridges crumbling. The arms industry is very profitable for some Americans and very harmful to most of us. For its direct victims like the people of Palestine, Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen and numerous other areas where US foreign policy is felt most acutely, it is sheer hell. It is Brussels a thousand times over.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives