Here is a January 2014 interview with Rehad Desai, the director of Miners Shot Down, the story of the Marikana Massacre of 16th August 2012 at the British owned Lonmin Mine in Marikana South Africa. It was earlier this year and Desai makes it clear, as does his movie, the collusion between the state, the ANC, the Cosatu leadership (or some of them) and the corporation (Lonmin). It is what they have in store for us more and more in the future. Strikes will be an act of terrorism. You can order a copy of the film by contacting Julie Machin at Juliem@icon.co.za.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences ...