- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences ...
Monday, March 31, 2014
Victims of the British state's murders In Northern Ireland demand the truth
The video below is an appeal by relatives of those victims of the conflict in Northern Ireland for the truth about the British state's role in the murder of Irish people and its support for right wing death squads. Since Bloody Sunday it has finally come in to the open that the British troops were given permission to kill. These people are demanding the truth about the murder of their relatives be told. Thanks to Steve Z for sending to Facts For Working People.