Michael Roberts, whose economic writings we feature regularly on this blog, will be presenting a paper on Tendencies, Triggers and Tulips at the 2014 Economic Seminar of the International Institute for Research and Education in Amsterdam, Holland on Friday.
He will be reporting back this seminar where there are several leading Marxist economists speaking.
Apparently, you can follow the seminar from a live feed, starting Friday 14 February at:
The program can be found here:
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives