- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Keystone XL pipeline: Time to end it.
There is a lot missing from this commentary about the Keystone XL pipeline. It is not something that can be decided by an individual or either of the two political parties. There's obviously no mention of the capitalist mode of production driving it. No talk of the working class or anything like that. But it's still a decent report from the mass media. It also shows that a section of the capitalist class is somewhat concerned.