- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
The Latinos are coming. The Latinos are coming.
Just got pissed off when I saw the headline in last week's paper about how Latinos outnumber whites in California. This is part of their arsenal of weapons designed to divide workers along racial or color lines. They fear the working class, we outnumber them. This is simply a divide and rule tactic and to fall prey to it is against our own self interest as workers.