- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- Catastrophic Climate Change: Caused by Capitalism
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences ...
Monday, January 6, 2014
Boeing contract is a setback. Why did they accept it and what's next?
This is a bit of a change in method and we hope to do a bit more of it. I reached the time limit and had to remove the introduction to this video, so I would like to say that the defeat in Boeing is not the end of the road but activists of all stripes must reflect on what it means and where we can go from here. It is a serious setback that can still be overcome and a new phase in the struggle between capital and labor ushered in. Let's recall that just a few days ago Bloomberg announced that the top 300 billionaires increased their wealth over $500 billion last year and have accumulated almost $4 billion between them. The top one lives in Washington State.
* If the viewer has a general agreement with what we say here please feel free to comment or send us constructive criticism or suggestions at: email@example.com
* Don't forget to "like" our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/FactsForWorkingPeople
* Also, We have had and continue to have some expenses so if you are a regular to the blog or new to it and like what you read we accept donations via the button to the right no matter how small.
* If you are in San Leandro and want to know more about the San Leandro Workers' Club contact us at the same e mail address.
Richard Mellor for Facts For Working People