So the Juror known as B29 in the Zimmerman trial speaks out:
"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from
God," she said. "And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of
questions and answers he has to deal with."
It's commendable that she speaks up but she could have voted against the acquittal regardless of the law and then explained why, because the law apart from being racially biased is biased in many other ways. It is the law of the rich. And unfortunately there being no god, Zimmerman won't have anything to worry about in that realm either.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives