- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Monday, June 17, 2013
Huge protests in Brazil as the workers of the world refuse to cower to capital.
Here is a short glimpse of the protests that have broken out in Brazil, spurred by price increases particularly in transportation. The world is erupting with protests from below from China to Brazil, Greece to South Africa, in Russia, India and throughout the planet. Workers of the world cry out for an international working class organization and leadership that can draw together all these struggles against capital and hasten the transformation of global society away from capitalism and the rapacious struggle for profits toward the production of human needs in harmony with the nature.