This is a short clip of fascists attacking a factory in Greece shot by a comrade. Apparently it was being used as a place of refuge by immigrants. The fact that they are so open though stresses the importance of a united front of the left and all workers to let these characters know they cannot show their faces in public.
There is also an account here that someone shared with us.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives