Here's a great clip of a young Jewish woman at the AIPAC meeting. She is so right, the Zionist organization is destroying Jewish community. Incidentally, you can read the full text of Netanyahu’s speech at AIPAC is HERE. The website 972 points out that "the word “Syrian” is mentioned only once (and it is referenced in regard to Iran), and the word “Palestinian” appears zero times. Even Obama, in his speech the day before, use the “P” word five times."
On March 4, 2012, 22 year old member of Young Jewish and Proud (the youth wing of Jewish Voice for Peace) Liza Behrendt stood up at the 2012 AIPAC Policy Conference in a breakout session called "The Struggle to Secure Israel on Campus" to call attention to the silencing of Palestinians— and young Jews who support them — on U.S. campuses.
This action was part of OCCUPY AIPAC. www.occupyaipac.org
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives