- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- The Nature of the New European Left
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
US Marine Sgt. gets 3 months for the murder of 24 Iraqi's
Three months for ordering the slaughter of 24 Iraqi civilians. All he had to do was make the right plea, dereliction of duty. The other 8 were let of. We have people locked in cells 23 hours a day for the rest of their lives here in the US for killing a cop as one comment points out. Kill 24 Iraqi's--no problem, and because your mad an unidentified Iraqi killed a soldier of an invading army that had no right being there. And Bradley Manning, who we as Americans owe a great debt to is facing life or the death penalty for telling Americans the truth. Another smart decision and prime recruiting tool for any force that vows to make Americans pay, whether a backward and reactionary religious movement or otherwise.
It took 40 years for the British government to admit that it actually ordered its troops to murder Irish Catholics in Derry on Bloody Sunday. It'll take a revolution here in the US before the brutal US bourgeois are made to pay for their murderous ventures around the world.