After an almost 20 year struggle to bring the racist murderers of Stephen Lawrence to trial, his mother speaks through her attorneys. The rampant racism throughout the Metropolitan police failed Stephen Lawrence, his family, and the black community which is why it took almost 20 years to bring the suspects to trial and have a jury find them guilty. One can only imagine the effects such an ongoing struggle had on the Lawrence family.
Here's another short clip that gives some example of the mentality of the characters who were allowed to walk free for almost twenty years and, were it not for the Lawrence's and their supporters no doubt would never have been brought to trial. More on the verdict here and here.
- AFSCME Local 444 negotiations assesment 1997
- Preparing for Revolution: A discussion document
- The Internal lives of Revolutionary Organizations
- Socialist Alternative members: Questions and Answers
- Sanders: Our Alternative
- University of California workers and Unions
- An Invitation to Our Readers
- Facts For Working People Weekly Phone Conferences and Discussions
- Help open The AFL-CIO AIFLD Archives