Monday, August 2, 2010

my friend is angry again.

Your contributor has told us about the millions the Clintons spent on the big wedding. My friend just came to tell me that this just burns her. She explained. "I sent donations to Hiliary Clinton twice because I wanted somebody who looked like me to be in the White House. I could ill afford to do this. Then she came looking after the election for more donations to help pay off her debt. I am glad I did not send her any then. Now I see she spends millions on her daughters wedding. This is a scandal." All the people who sent her millions for her campaign now have to watch her blow millions on Chelsea's wedding. Not many of these people will be able to spend millions on their children's wedding. These capitalist types have no shame. They think that they are god's gift to everybody, that they deserve everything they can get and that they can spend whatever they can get in whatever way they like.

Sean.

No comments: